Our Experienced Will County Family Law Attorneys Handle Cases Including But Not Limited To:
- Our Will County Divorce Attorneys are Proven Advocates! Our Will County divorce lawyers have the experience and skill to put you in the best possible position to achieve a favorable outcome in your case:
- Our Will County divorce attorneys were named in the 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in 2016 by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
- In 2016, due to the positive response from our clients, we received Avvo's 2016 Clients' Choice Award for Divorce.
- We have an A+ Rating with the better business bureau and have never received a BBB complaint.
- Kevin O'Flaherty was honored to be named one of Suburban Life Magazine's Best Under 40 for 2015.
- We look forward to the opportunity to continue to build our representation for excellence by providing you with the quality legal service that you deserve!We Are Cost-Effective! Our Will County divorce attorneys work efficiently and cost-effectively to make your family law matter as affordable as possible. We are proud of our rates and the value that we bring to our clients. Our Will County Attorneys Provide Comprehensive Representation! Because our team of Will County Attorneys collaborate to bring together their different areas of experience, our law firm can provide you with knowledgeable representation in nearly every area of law. If your case requires a wider range of experience than simply family law, our wide range of experience can put you in an advantageous position.
You Don't Have to Leave Your Home For Your Legal Consultation
In this video, attorney Kevin O'Flaherty describes ways you can receive legal services from the comfort of home.
See below for our other locations. If our office locations are not convenient for you, we are happy to speak with you by phone.
O'Flaherty Law of Naperville
1515 Legacy Cir., Ste. 1
Naperville, IL 60563
What to Expect From a Consultation
The purpose of a consultation is to determine whether our firm is a good fit for your legal needs. Although we often discuss expected results and costs, our attorneys do not give legal advice unless and until you choose to retain us. Although most consultations are complimentary, some may carry a charge depending on the type of matter and meeting location.