- We Are Experienced and Great at What We Do! Our Downers Grove Immigration attorneys will examine the law from every possible angle to ensure that we find the best solution to your immigration needs.
- Exceptional Communication in Your Native Language! We have a team of interpreters that work directly with us to communicate with you in your native language. Whatever your native language, we will ensure that the right person is in the room, explaining the law and helping you tell your story. Immigration issues can be time sensitive, and you need an immigration attorney that is always available to you. Our Downers Grove immigration lawyers are strongly committed to maintaining constant communication with our clients and responding to any questions or concerns they may have in a timely manner.
- We Care About Our Clients And Their Families! We understand that an incredible amount of trust is placed in your immigration lawyer, and that faith means the world to us. We know how important a favorable result will be to you and your family. We are honored to serve you and take our relationship with you as seriously as we take the work we are performing on your case. Our Downers Grove immigration attorneys are friendly, compassionate, and caring.
- We are Affordable! We understand that the last thing most families can afford is to spend a fortune on unexpected legal fees. We offer budget-friendly flat fees for much of our work, and when flat fees are not available, we set expectations at the outset so that you will never be surprised by your bill. Most importantly, we ALWAYS treat our clients' money as if it were our own, and strive to make the process as efficient and affordable for you as possible.
- We are Comprehensive! Immigration cases often intersect with other areas of law, such as business representation, family law, adoption, and estate planning. Our suite of attorneys have different experience in nearly every area of law. We bring all of our experience to bear to accomplish our clients' goals. When working with our firm, you can get nearly any issue resolved by the same team that you have come to trust, rather than having to look elsewhere.
You Don't Have to Leave Your Home For Your Legal Consultation
In this video, attorney Kevin O'Flaherty describes ways you can receive legal services from the comfort of home.
See below for our other locations. If our office locations are not convenient for you, we are happy to speak with you by phone.
O'Flaherty Law of Downers Grove
4949 Forest Ave., Ste. 1B
Downers Grove, IL 60515
What to Expect From a Consultation
The purpose of a consultation is to determine whether our firm is a good fit for your legal needs. Although we often discuss expected results and costs, our attorneys do not give legal advice unless and until you choose to retain us. Although most consultations are complimentary, some may carry a charge depending on the type of matter and meeting location.