- Real Estate Purchases & Sales (Residential & Commercial)
- Residential & Commercial Leases
- Construction Contracts & Disputes
- Zoning Law
- Mechanics’ Liens & Mechanics' Lien Foreclosure
- Home Owner Association & Condo Association Law
- Property Tax Appeals
- Short Sales
- We Get the Job Done! Your real estate team includes your realtor, your loan officer, and your attorney. Our job as Downers Grove real estate attorneys is to make sure that your deal closes on time and smoothly. We will do whatever it takes to assist you in overcoming any obstacles that occur between offer and closing. Our reputation is based on us consistently going above-and-beyond to get the job done for our clients.
- Take Advantage of Our Network! Our network of professionals and resources is one of the things that distinguishes O'Flaherty Law from other attorneys. Need an inspector? We've got a guy! Need a painter? We've got a guy! Our relationship with our clients goes far beyond legal work. We are the one-stop resource for anything our clients need.
- Establish a Lifelong Relationship! Often the purchase of your home is the first time in your life that you need an attorney, but it will probably not be the last. Did you know that once you purchase your home, you should have a trust instead of a will to protect your assets? We can help you with that! Want to start your own business? We've got you covered! In fact, we have multiple attorneys with experience in every area of law, so we can help you with almost everything. Unlike sole-practitioners who only do real estate law, we can be your lifetime trusted adviser for all of your legal needs.
You Don't Have to Leave Your Home For Your Legal Consultation
In this video, attorney Kevin O'Flaherty describes ways you can receive legal services from the comfort of home.
See below for our other locations. If our office locations are not convenient for you, we are happy to speak with you by phone.
O'Flaherty Law of Downers Grove
4949 Forest Ave., Ste. 1B
Downers Grove, IL 60515
What to Expect From a Consultation
The purpose of a consultation is to determine whether our firm is a good fit for your legal needs. Although we often discuss expected results and costs, our attorneys do not give legal advice unless and until you choose to retain us. Although most consultations are complimentary, some may carry a charge depending on the type of matter and meeting location.