- Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Probate Litigation, Disputes & Claims
- Contested Guardianships & Guardianship Litigation
- Contract Disputes & Litigation
- Employer/Employee Disputes
- Landlord & Tenant Law and Evictions
- Collection of Accounts Receivable
- Homeowner Association Litigation
- Personal Injury & Negligence
- Construction Disputes
- Home Repair Fraud
- Franchise Litigation
- Common Law Fraud
- Consumer Fraud
- Mechanics Liens
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Non-Compete Agreement Litigation
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Permanent & Temporary Restraining Orders and Injunctions
- Mortgage Foreclosure and Foreclosure Defense
- Common Area Maintenance Fraud
- We Are Efficient and Affordable! Our DuPage litigation attorneys built their reputation by representing the "little guy" against more powerful opponents. We focus on putting our clients in the best position to achieve a favorable result in an efficient and cost-effective manner. At your free initial consultation we will be honest with you and set reasonable expectations regarding costs and outcomes. You will never be surprised by a legal bill.
- We Are Experienced Aggressive Advocates and Great at What We Do! Our DuPage litigation attorneys have the skill and experience necessary to give you the competitive advantage you need to win or favorably settle your dispute. Kevin O'Flaherty was named one of Suburban Life Magazine's Best Under 40 in 2015. In 2016 we received Avvo's Client's Choice Award due to the overwhelmingly positive response from our clients. We look forward to being your aggressive advocate!
- Our Clients Love Us Because We Go Above And Beyond! In addition to providing skilled legal work at an affordable rate, our DuPage litigation attorneys are accessible and excellent communicators. We affirmatively educate each of our clients about every development in their case and promptly respond to all calls and e-mails. We have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and have never received a BBB complaint. Many of our clients have been so thrilled with the service that we have provided that they have taken time out of their day to leave us glowing reviews. At O'Flaherty Law, we are your community law firm, and we look forward to building a life-long relationship and earning your trust.
You Don't Have to Leave Your Home For Your Legal Consultation
In this video, attorney Kevin O'Flaherty describes ways you can receive legal services from the comfort of home.
See below for our other locations. If our office locations are not convenient for you, we are happy to speak with you by phone.
O'Flaherty Law of Naperville
1515 Legacy Cir., Ste. 1
Naperville, IL 60563
What to Expect From a Consultation
The purpose of a free consultation is to determine whether our firm is a good fit for your legal needs. Although we often discuss expected results and costs, our attorneys do not give legal advice unless and until you choose to retain us. Although most consultations are complimentary, some may carry a charge depending on the type of matter and meeting location.