- Civil Defense
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Contract Disputes & Litigation
- Employer/Employee Disputes
- Landlord & Tenant Law and Evictions
- Collection of Accounts Receivable
- Homeowner Association Litigation
- Contested Guardianships & Guardianship Disputes
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury & Negligence
- Construction Law
- Home Repair Fraud
- Franchise Litigation
- Common Law Fraud
- Consumer Fraud
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Non-Compete Agreement Litigation
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Permanent & Temporary Restraining Orders and Injunctions
- Mortgage Foreclosure and Foreclosure Defense
- Common Area Maintenance Fraud
- We Are Conscious of Your Budget! We work aggressively but efficiently to minimize the expense of each stage in the process, and we treat the client's money as if it were our own. We do not surprise our clients with unexpected bills, and instead, before accruing any fees, we allow you to make an educated decision with respect to the costs of each step in the dispute resolution & litigation process.
- We Will Be Your Aggressive Advocate! Our team of Kane County civil litigation attorneys has made a name for ourselves representing the "little guy" against powerful corporations. We have handled class action suits in Federal Court as well as appeals and multi-state litigation. No case is too big, and we are prepared to take on and defeat powerful adversaries.
- We Put Your Interests First! At O'Flaherty Law, our goal is not to make our firm money off of your case, but instead to have you walk away feeling like you got a good resolution at a fair price. Many litigation attorneys are content to let cases drag out and "bill the file," but we realize you are a person, not a file, and we want you to have a lifelong relationship with our firm, so we are prepared to aggressively pursue or defend your case.
You Don't Have to Leave Your Home For Your Legal Consultation
In this video, attorney Kevin O'Flaherty describes ways you can receive legal services from the comfort of home.
See below for our other locations. If our office locations are not convenient for you, we are happy to speak with you by phone.
O'Flaherty Law of Saint Charles
210 S. 5th St., Ste. 107B
St. Charles, IL 60174
What to Expect From a Consultation
The purpose of a consultation is to determine whether our firm is a good fit for your legal needs. Although we often discuss expected results and costs, our attorneys do not give legal advice unless and until you choose to retain us. Although most consultations are complimentary, some may carry a charge depending on the type of matter and meeting location.