- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Contract Disputes & Litigation
- Employer/Employee Disputes
- Landlord & Tenant Law and Evictions
- Collection of Accounts Receivable
- Homeowner Association Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury & Negligence
- Contested Guardianships & Guardianship Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Construction Law
- Home Repair Fraud
- Franchise Litigation
- Common Law Fraud
- Consumer Fraud
- Mechanics Liens
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Non-Compete Agreement Litigation
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Permanent & Temporary Restraining Orders and Injunctions
- Mortgage Foreclosure and Foreclosure Defense
- Common Area Maintenance Fraud
- We Are Cost-Conscious! We are no stranger to cost-efficiency. We make sure that we handle your case with your budget in mind. We make a point come with a strategy at the outset that will match your budget. We will give you an idea of what to expect throughout your case and won't surprise you with outrageous unforeseen costs. You will have a great idea of what costs to expect and when to expect them during the process. We take pride in our ability to provide the best services in the most affordable manner with client-communication.
- We Put Your Interests First! Our measure of success is our long-term relationships we develop with our clients. In order to do this, it is in our interest to keep our clients leaving happy, not feeling like our attorneys let the case draw out for longer than necessary. We bring your case to a speedy resolution, so that you think about the value you received when you decide to refer us or come back again in the future. The fact is 95% of cases settle before trial. This means we look toward achieving a favorable settlement as early as possible. The earlier the case settles, the more both parties save on attorney fees and court costs. This does not mean we won't use all of our power to defend your rights all the way to trial if it becomes necessary. We are simply the tool in your hands to get the best result.
- We Are Your Aggressive Advocate! Our team of Lake in the Hills litigation attorneys has a reputation for taking on some of the most difficult cases. Some competitor attorneys may find these cases too difficult to take on. We maintain the resources that put us along with the elite. No case is too complex or too large for us to take on. We also take on smaller cases that can be solved with a demand letter. We are your advocate to take on whatever size case.
You Don't Have to Leave Your Home For Your Legal Consultation
In this video, attorney Kevin O'Flaherty describes ways you can receive legal services from the comfort of home.
See below for our other locations. If our office locations are not convenient for you, we are happy to speak with you by phone.
O'Flaherty Law of Lake in the Hills
8411 Pyott Rd., Ste. 107
Lake in the Hills, IL 60156
What to Expect From a Consultation
The purpose of a free consultation is to determine whether our firm is a good fit for your legal needs. Although we often discuss expected results and costs, our attorneys do not give legal advice unless and until you choose to retain us. Although most consultations are complimentary, some may carry a charge depending on the type of matter and meeting location.