- Our Sangamon County Divorce Attorneys are Proven Advocates! Our Sangamon County divorce lawyers have the experience and skill to put your legal matter in the best possible position to succeed:
- Our Sangamon County divorce attorneys were named among the 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in 2016 by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
- In 2016, due to the overwhelming feedback from our clients, we received Avvo's 2016 Clients' Choice Award for Divorce.
- We have an A+ Rating with the better business bureau and have never received a BBB complaint.
- Kevin O'Flaherty was honored to be named one of Suburban Life Magazine's Best Under 40 for 2015.
- We look forward to the opportunity to building our representation for excellence by providing you with quality legal service you deserve!
- We Are Cost-Effective! Our divorce attorneys work efficiently and cost-effectively to make your law matter as affordable as possible. We are proud of our rates and value we bring to our clients. Our Springfield family law Attorneys Provide Comprehensive Representation! Because our Springfield family law attorneys collaborate to bring together the different areas of experience, we provide you with experienced representation in nearly every area of law. If your case requires a wider range of experience than family law, our broad experience can put you in an advantageous position.
You Don't Have to Leave Your Home For Your Legal Consultation
In this video, attorney Kevin O'Flaherty describes ways you can receive legal services from the comfort of home.
See below for our other locations. If our office locations are not convenient for you, we are happy to speak with you by phone.
O'Flaherty Law of Springfield
901 S. 2nd St., Ste. 102
Springfield, IL 62704
What to Expect From a Consultation
The purpose of a consultation is to determine whether our firm is a good fit for your legal needs. Although we often discuss expected results and costs, our attorneys do not give legal advice unless and until you choose to retain us. Although most consultations are complimentary, some may carry a charge depending on the type of matter and meeting location.