- We are Excellent at What We Do! Our Elmhurst divorce attorneys and Elmhurst family law lawyers were honored to be named one of 2016's 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction, by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys and to be the recipient of the 2016 Avvo Client's Choice Award for Divorce. Our attorneys are experienced advocates for our clients, and we will do everything in our power to get the best result possible for you.
- We are Affordable! Divorce is difficult enough without a mountain of legal fees. We will aggressively represent you in an efficient manner in order to minimize the expense of your representation. We also work with you to manage these expenses. If you can find a more affordable fee in our area, we would like to hear about it!
- We are Comprehensive! In addition to our dedicated family law & divorce attorneys, we have several other attorneys with focuses on nearly every area of law, working together as a team to serve your needs. When your divorce overlaps with business, real estate, bankruptcy, or estate planning, we have the experience in-house to handle your case comprehensively.
- We are Accessible! You have an emergency when our office is closed? No problem! Calls route directly to Kevin O'Flaherty's cell phone during off hours to make sure your needs are taken care of day or night.
- Your Case Matters to Us! We have the man-power of a large firm, but the client service of a small firm. We truly care about each of our clients and will give you the personalized service that you deserve. We will fight to get you the best possible result, and be the helping hand you need to start your new life.
You Don't Have to Leave Your Home For Your Legal Consultation
In this video, attorney Kevin O'Flaherty describes ways you can receive legal services from the comfort of home.
See below for our other locations. If our office locations are not convenient for you, we are happy to speak with you by phone.
O'Flaherty Law of Elmhurst
110 E. Schiller St., Ste. 200B
Elmhurst, IL 60126
What to Expect From a Consultation
The purpose of a consultation is to determine whether our firm is a good fit for your legal needs. Although we often discuss expected results and costs, our attorneys do not give legal advice unless and until you choose to retain us. Although most consultations are complimentary, some may carry a charge depending on the type of matter and meeting location.