- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Contract Disputes & Litigation
- Employment Litigation & Labor Disputes
- Landlord & Tenant Law and Evictions
- Collection of Accounts Receivable
- Homeowner Association Litigation
- Contested Guardianships & Guardianship Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury & Negligence
- Construction Law
- Home Repair Fraud
- Franchise Litigation
- Common Law Fraud
- Consumer Fraud
- Mechanics Liens
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Non-Compete Agreement Litigation
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Permanent & Temporary Restraining Orders and Injunctions
- Mortgage Foreclosure and Foreclosure Defense
- Common Area Maintenance Fraud
- We Are Cost-Conscious And Cost-Effective! We understand that the last thing you want to be spending your hard-earned money on is an attorney. When handling your case, we always have an eye toward the cost-benefit analysis of your options. We will set realistic expectations regarding the costs associated with your case at the outset, and will not surprise you with fees you were not expecting. We pride ourselves in achieving optimal solutions for our clients in the most affordable manner possible.
- We Put Your Interests First! Our goal is not to make money for our firm off of your case, but rather to bring your case to a speedy and favorable conclusion, so that you walk away raving about the value that you received from our Naperville litigation attorneys. 95% of cases settle before trial, so we are always working with an eye toward achieving a favorable settlement for our clients as early in the case as possible. We have found that if a case settles earlier in the process, each side spends less in attorney fees and the settlement is more beneficial to all parties involved. However, we will not hesitate to aggressively defend your rights at trial if necessary. We are the tool in your hands. Our job is to advise you and protect you, but you remain ultimately in control of all major decisions in your case.
- We Are Your Aggressive Advocate! Our team of Naperville litigation attorneys has a reputation for taking on cases that other attorneys may find too difficult to handle. We have significant resources and experience that our firm can bring to bear, so that no case will be too complex or to big for us to take to trial and achieve a favorable result. We are also excellent at handling small matters that may be resolved with a demand letter in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We are your shield and your advocate, and we are here to fight for you.
You Don't Have to Leave Your Home For Your Legal Consultation
In this video, attorney Kevin O'Flaherty describes ways you can receive legal services from the comfort of home.
See below for our other locations. If our office locations are not convenient for you, we are happy to speak with you by phone.
O'Flaherty Law of Naperville
1515 Legacy Cir., Ste. 1A
Naperville, IL 60563
What to Expect From a Consultation
The purpose of a free consultation is to determine whether our firm is a good fit for your legal needs. Although we often discuss expected results and costs, our attorneys do not give legal advice unless and until you choose to retain us. Although most consultations are complimentary, some may carry a charge depending on the type of matter and meeting location.