- Real Estate Purchases & Sales (Residential & Commercial)
- Residential & Commercial Leases
- Construction Contracts & Disputes
- Zoning Law
- Mechanics’ Liens & Mechanics' Lien Foreclosure
- Home Owner Association & Condo Association Law
- Property Tax Appeals
- Landlord Fraud
- Short Sales
- We Get The Job Done on Time! Our experienced Rock Island real estate attorneys care about our customers, we take the time to properly communicate with your realtor, lender and the other party’s attorney. Each and every client is a priority to us. We will work to ensure the process goes smoothly while protecting your best interests.
- We go above and beyond for our clients! Our Rock Island real estate lawyers have worked hard to build a reputation for excellent customer service. We were awarded the Avvo Client's Choice Award. We have obtained an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and have never received a BBB complaint. Additionally , Kevin O'Flaherty was honored to receive Suburban Life Magazine's Best Under 40 Award. We will always put you first.
- Establish a Lifelong Relationship! What better way to establish a trusted relationship with an attorney than a real estate transaction? At O'Flaherty Law, we work together to provide you with the best service possible. We have experience in multiple areas of law, which allows to have a more comprehensive approach than a sole practitioner. We will work to become your trusted adviser.
You Don't Have to Leave Your Home For Your Legal Consultation
In this video, attorney Kevin O'Flaherty describes ways you can receive legal services from the comfort of home.
See below for our other locations. If our office locations are not convenient for you, we are happy to speak with you by phone.
O'Flaherty Law of Davenport
201 W. 2nd St., Ste. 400A
Davenport, IA 52801
What to Expect From a Consultation
The purpose of a free consultation is to determine whether our firm is a good fit for your legal needs. Although we often discuss expected results and costs, our attorneys do not give legal advice unless and until you choose to retain us. Although most consultations are complimentary, some may carry a charge depending on the type of matter and meeting location.