- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Contract Disputes & Litigation
- Employer/Employee Disputes
- Landlord & Tenant Law and Evictions
- Collection of Accounts Receivable
- Homeowners Association Litigation
- Contested Guardianships
- Civil Defense
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury & Negligence
- Construction Disputes
- Home Repair Fraud
- Franchise Litigation
- Common Law Fraud
- Consumer Fraud
- Mechanics Liens
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Non-Compete Agreement Litigation
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Permanent & Temporary Restraining Orders and Injunctions
- Mortgage Foreclosure and Foreclosure Defense
- Common Area Maintenance Fraud
- We Are Affordable! We know our clients appreciate cost-efficient service. That's why we strive to always keep your budget in mind throughout your case. We sit down with our clients to outline a strategy that will match your budget. This ensures that you aren't shocked by an outrageous bill that you didn't see coming. This kind of client awareness separates us from a lot of law firms.
- We Put Your Interests First! Every new client becomes a part of the O'Flaherty family. We appreciate our long-standing relationships with our clients. We work to quickly resolve issues at the earliest stages to save you time and money. However, this does not mean we sacrifice any of the tools we will use to fight for your case. If trial does become necessary, we are well prepared to put you the best position to succeed.
- We Are Your Aggressive Advocate! We have a history of taking on difficult cases. Our Tinley Park litigation attorneys have built up a strong reputation for the difficult cases we take on. Whatever the complexity of your case, we are determined to provide the best client service.
You Don't Have to Leave Your Home For Your Legal Consultation
In this video, attorney Kevin O'Flaherty describes ways you can receive legal services from the comfort of home.
See below for our other locations. If our office locations are not convenient for you, we are happy to speak with you by phone.
O'Flaherty Law of Tinley Park
16557 Oak Park Ave., Ste. B
Tinley Park, IL 60477
What to Expect From a Consultation
The purpose of a free consultation is to determine whether our firm is a good fit for your legal needs. Although we often discuss expected results and costs, our attorneys do not give legal advice unless and until you choose to retain us. Although most consultations are complimentary, some may carry a charge depending on the type of matter and meeting location.