We are the best Guardianship attorneys in Winnebago County for 3 reasons:
1. We are Experienced and Great at What We Do!
- Guardianship administration can be complicated. Our friendly Winnebago guardianship attorneys have the skill and experience necessary to educate you on your options and prepare the most advantageous plan for you and your family. In 2015 Kevin O'Flaherty was honored to be named one of Suburban Life Magazine's Best Under 40. In 2016, we received Avvo Clients' Choice Award for Estate Planning. Kevin is a founder and proud member of Main Street Senior Resources, a group of professionals who collaborate to provide superior and comprehensive service to seniors. We look forward to bringing our experience to bear in order to help you and your loved ones.
2. We are Efficient and Cost-Effective!
- We are extremely proud of our cost-effective rates, which allow us to build relationships with more clients. We invite the comparison to other Winnebago guardianship attorneys and would like to hear about it if you can find a more affordable solution to your family's planning needs.
3. We Go Above and Beyond For You and Your Family!
- Our Winnebago guardianship attorneys are personally accessible to our clients and we provide affirmative communication regarding all developments in your case. We promptly return all calls and e-mails and we consider ourselves educators, allowing you to make informed decisions with an understanding of all of your options. Many of our clients have been so "wowed" by our above-and-beyond service that they have taken time out of their busy schedules to leave us glowing reviews.
You Don't Have to Leave Your Home For Your Legal Consultation
In this video, attorney Kevin O'Flaherty describes ways you can receive legal services from the comfort of home.
See below for our other locations. If our office locations are not convenient for you, we are happy to speak with you by phone.
O'Flaherty Law of Rockford
6785 Weaver Rd., Unit 2B
Rockford, IL 61114
What to Expect From a Consultation
The purpose of a consultation is to determine whether our firm is a good fit for your legal needs. Although we often discuss expected results and costs, our attorneys do not give legal advice unless and until you choose to retain us. Although most consultations are complimentary, some may carry a charge depending on the type of matter and meeting location.