- We Work Hard for You! Our Lake in the Hills Divorce & Family Law Attorneys are experienced advocates for our clients, and we will do everything in our power to get the best result possible for you. We were honored to be named one of 2016's 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction, by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys and to be the recipient of the 2016 Avvo Client's Choice Award for Divorce.
- We Keep the Cost Low! Legal fees can be intimidating and frustrating. We understand that and have worked hard to make our processes efficient in order to minimize cost to the client. We have your best interest in mind while managing expenses.
- We Build Great Relationships! Not only do we have family law and divorce attorneys ready to provide their professional services to your case, but we also have many attorneys that focus on nearly every area of law. We work together to provide comprehensive legal services when your cases may overlap. We strive to be a source of great legal advise for many of your needs.
- We are there for You When You Need It! When it comes to legal matters, we understand that emergencies may arise at an instant. This is why we have our phones forwarded to Kevin O'Flaherty's cell phone after hours to ensure that you have peace of mind both day and night.
- We Care about Your Case! When you succeed, we succeed. That's why we care so much about your case being taken care of from the very start. When you pay for legal service, you deserve the personalized attention and respect. We want you to leave happy and come back for future legal services.
You Don't Have to Leave Your Home For Your Legal Consultation
In this video, attorney Kevin O'Flaherty describes ways you can receive legal services from the comfort of home.
See below for our other locations. If our office locations are not convenient for you, we are happy to speak with you by phone.
O'Flaherty Law of Lake in the Hills
8411 Pyott Rd., Ste. 107
Lake in the Hills, IL 60156
What to Expect From a Consultation
The purpose of a free consultation is to determine whether our firm is a good fit for your legal needs. Although we often discuss expected results and costs, our attorneys do not give legal advice unless and until you choose to retain us. Although most consultations are complimentary, some may carry a charge depending on the type of matter and meeting location.