- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Contract Disputes & Litigation
- Employer/Employee Disputes
- Landlord & Tenant Law and DuPage Evictions
- Collection of Accounts Receivable
- Homeowner Association Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury & Negligence
- Contested Guardianships & Guardianship Litigation
- Civil Defense
- Construction Law
- Home Repair Fraud
- Franchise Litigation
- Common Law Fraud
- Consumer Fraud
- Mechanics Liens
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Non-Compete Agreement Litigation
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Permanent & Temporary Restraining Orders and Injunctions
- Mortgage Foreclosure and Foreclosure Defense
- Common Area Maintenance Fraud
- We Are Cost-Conscious And Cost-Effective! Our Elmhurst litigation attorneys are conscious of the costs associated with dispute resolution and litigation. We work efficiently to obtain a favorable result in an affordable manner. Your litigation case should be treated as an investment, and we ensure that your case strategy makes financial sense.
- We Are Experienced Aggressive Advocates and Great at What We Do! Kevin O'Flaherty began his career as a litigator, handling multi-plaintiff complex commercial lawsuits in both state and federal court. Kevin was named one of Suburban Life Magazine's Best Under 40. Our team of Elmhurst litigation attorneys have the skill and experience necessary to give you the advantage you need to win or favorably settle your case.
- Our Clients Love Us Because We Go Above And Beyond! Our Elmhurst litigation attorneys are accessible and client focused. We are available 24/7 to resolve any emergency issues that may arise. It is our policy to promptly return your calls and e-mails, and to affirmatively inform you and educate you on any developments in your case. Our client-focused approach has caused many of our clients to take the time to leave us glowing reviews. Due to the overwhelmingly positive response from our clients, we are a proud recipient Avvo's Client Choice Award. We look forward to the chance to "wow" you with our above-and-beyond client service!
You Don't Have to Leave Your Home For Your Legal Consultation
In this video, attorney Kevin O'Flaherty describes ways you can receive legal services from the comfort of home.
See below for our other locations. If our office locations are not convenient for you, we are happy to speak with you by phone.
O'Flaherty Law of Elmhurst
110 E. Schiller St., Ste. 200B
Elmhurst, IL 60126
What to Expect From a Consultation
The purpose of a consultation is to determine whether our firm is a good fit for your legal needs. Although we often discuss expected results and costs, our attorneys do not give legal advice unless and until you choose to retain us. Although most consultations are complimentary, some may carry a charge depending on the type of matter and meeting location.